Striker Balotelli escapes crash

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 1K
Glad he's come out fine, although these sort of things happen too much these days with footballers, Anderson, Ronaldo and now him (6)

Glad he's come out fine, although these sort of things happen too much these days with footballers, Anderson, Ronaldo and now him (6)
well car crashes are very common. its just only news when a footballer does it

first of all i will say im glad the boys ok its good news he isen't hurt but why whenever footballers have car crashes they always survive??

Because they're lucky? Or because the crashes aren't fatal? Orr because of a number of other reasons.. Most people survive car crashes, obviously though - there is the very unlucky few who don't. Not really something to focus on, just glad he's OK.

Are the circumstances known yet btw? (i.e. drunk/ accident/ slippery?)

Because they're lucky? Or because the crashes aren't fatal? Orr because of a number of other reasons.. Most people survive car crashes, obviously though - there is the very unlucky few who don't. Not really something to focus on, just glad he's OK.

nah the police done a breathaliser and they aren't taking the matter further.

the cicrumstances are boring basically, just a standard accident, since the police have already closed the file on it. he wasnt drunk, or even speeding, just had a bog standard prang. its only news because its a footballer

Back