danny.t

Reaction score
hey

i am chelsea and i love to go with a 4-3-3 standard formation with the two wingers and a lone striker as opose to 3 strikers.

the problem is i have 3 world class strikers - drogba, balotelli and aguero.
they are all banging in goals in every game i play them, i have been playing aguero in the premiership and he has 9 goals in 13 games, and balotelli and drog take turns in playing in cup matches.

i was just wondering should i get some cash for one of them, if so which one or is there another tactic where all three of them would get a fair share of games but at the same time let the rest of my team keep their positions.

thanks in advannnnnnnceeeee

get rid of drogba you could get some nice money for him also if you are to get rid of him then hae a look at the potential target list which u can download somewhere from here they have some quality strikers you could get

cheers mate, but i didnt really wanna get another striker, i shouldve mentioned i have this quality regan that im trying to make amazing so i think im sorted for strikers lol.
i think really i need a defensive midfielder.

plus drogba is valued at 6.5mil and i don't think many clubs would be interested :(

so you signed 2 strikers but only play 1?
dont you buy players were you are weak? or just for the sake of it?

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

And for DM i would recommend Camacho (At.Madrid)

first season i was doing amazing up untill january, bought balotelli and both drogba and balotelli were **** which cost me the title so i invested in aguero which has worked and i tried to sell balotelli but becuase he had been here only 6months i couldnt and time went by and i was stuck with him, i only bought him for 7.5million so im not too fussed and especially not fussed as he is scoring again.

and i shall add that i bought balotelli simpley because man city bought anelka for 20million.

first season i was doing amazing up untill january, bought balotelli and both drogba and balotelli were **** which cost me the title so i invested in aguero which has worked and i tried to sell balotelli but becuase he had been here only 6months i couldnt and time went by and i was stuck with him, i only bought him for 7.5million so im not too fussed and especially not fussed as he is scoring again.

and i shall add that i bought balotelli simpley because man city bought anelka for 20million.

fair enough .. i just bought balotelli on my arsenal game (20m) mainly for the future so i would keep him and defo keep aguero.

yeah in my other season i was in 2014 and bought him for 45million and he scored literally every single game and was an assist monster. and yeah i love all three of them but just not sure what to do with them incase one of them get unhappy.

and just bid in for camacho 16.5million, seems very good, scouts say not much difference between him and essien :eek: