Striker & Defensive midfielder

Reaction score
I am leicester and i have been given 3.7million to spend second season. i need a good striker and defensive midfielder. Lewandowski has already moved to Wolfsburg and i cant get a work permit for Haruna. so can anyone name me some good Strikers & Defensive midfielders which have the ability to play in the premiership

be willing to sacrifice one i say loan a few like the likes of Lulinha from Corinthians and James McCarthy from Hamilton and a few other get to the championship maybe sell a few get a bit of income from promotion AND BUY FRAIZER CAMBELL amazing at championship level good at top level

try nd look at paloschi or laurito for strikers
but for defensive mid try loaning one or lookin for one amongst of teams like pompey or try nd sign pedro mendes from rangers he did well for me

i have just managed to get henri saivet for 1.8 million. i know he aint as good as he was in fm08 but i needed a striker

u could try get zucullini as ur DM..shudn't cost too much and turns out really good

zuculini was 1 of my main targets but he is worth £4.8m. i will have 2 wait 4 wen i get promoted to sign zuculini