wswfan22

Reaction score
Transfer Budget: 35m AUD
Wage Budget: 274k p/w AUD

Preferably want an instant impact but still open to wonderkid suggestions. Mario Gomez, yes or no? Should i save my money instead? If so who should I buy? Will be played in 4-2-3-1 wide with Inside forwards. I bought Sven Bender, Konoplyanka and Balanta.
Cheers.

Paolo Dybala or Paco Alcacer...
Gomez is injury prone and a little old :)

BARBOSA!!
He has 20 goals in twelve games for me
OR
Wait a season and get Aboubakar

If your looking for a impact striker..... Don't you have giroud and welbeck and and then you have Walcott and Sanchez who can both play upfront as well, if your looking for a new striker you may as well look for someone for the future

beradi
dybala
depay

If your looking for a impact striker..... Don't you have giroud and welbeck and and then you have Walcott and Sanchez who can both play upfront as well, if your looking for a new striker you may as well look for someone for the future

beradi
dybala
depay

That's a good point you make. I know Giroud is pretty decent but I find that Welbeck is a bit hit and miss. I'll have a look at some of the players mentioned here. Depay is a winger though and a bit expensive.

Who is the best option. (Still open to new suggestions by the way)
Dybala, Alcacer, Barbosa, Berardi or Lacazette.

Last edited:
Berardi is better now,but Barbosa will be better over 3-4 years...

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I'm going for Depay. I can afford him with some nifty dealing.