Alienman

Reaction score
Looking for a young forward to replace Milito and Palacio to play a False 9/Advanced Forward role. Hopefully someone in their early twenties and ready for the first team right away.

Note: Timo Werner is not an option, his value has sky rocketed and would now take like 50 million to buy him and that is more than I am willing or able to pay.

Kevin Volland. Should have a cheap release clause and is ideal as a F9/Trequerista.

Immobile and Cerci are worth having a look at, Immobile would probably be the better partner for Palacio

Fecundo ferreyra, turns into a beast at real Madrid in my save in 14/15

Michy batshuayi, look on the thread of him on wonder kid section of my screenshot of him

Destro has been top goal scorer in prem for Lpool last 3 seasons think its something like 82 games 68 goals or something. Morata from Madrid is a beast or Angelo Henriquez from Man United

You have a great striker who plays for Velez (can't remember his name).
He is argentinian AND italian (so not a problem to sign).

You can afford him for 5-6M€

You can afford him for 5-6M€

Is that Pratto?

He is pretty good, wish I got him with Inter, he fired Napoli to the league.

Alcacer is good, try lukaku, henriquez from united gets good, try bony, still fairly young

Do you think Icardi can afford the False 9 role? His stats aren't looking after that...
If not, do you know any good player who can play the F9 role good (no problem if it's a player who can only partially play Striker)?

You can afford him for 5-6M?

Ezequel Rescaldani (first name might spelled wrong but last name 100% correct)

Icardi is a beast assuming that you haven't sold him. Fierro becomes a worldy pretty quickly. Niang?