Striker for Leeds

AARP

Reaction score
Need a good striker, just started as Leeds. I have a budget of 50K and my wage budget is <5k per week left. I already brought in Ljungberg, Mascio, and some subpar loaners for free, but need a good striker.

Try Gary Thompson from scunthorpe, should be around £30-£40k.

He isnt too bad for league 1

sell beckford and some reserves and buy Daneil Aquino from Murcia (i think) he is transfer listed for about 300k! best buy in the game by far!

or try get welbeck or someone like that on loan!
also bring in matty fryatt from leicester turns out pretty good too!
also try get steve marlet (he is free) my leicester save he was 21 games 17 gls! pretty decent for 1 season dude! no jokes and plays AMR too!

daryl murphy on loan. worked wonders for me. got 25 goals and 10 assists. can play on the left aswell. dont really need a striker tho. beechio and beckford are champ standard for sure. if you get a loanee(ched evans, sturridge, pacheo or pref murphy) and check for strikers whos contracts are expired at end of season you should be fine by the time you gt to the champ.

Managed to get Cole on loan. He scored on his debut!

i got liverpool as a parent club and got nemeth and n'gog on loan for the season they do wonders!

Lee Novak, he starts the game at Gateshead, in about 2 years he becomes championship standard, and he's a goal scorer.
Scored a total of 48 goals from 106 games for me at Basingstoke before I left them.