Nando9

Reaction score
Ok so i have sold Lewandowski for 18mil. I already have Doumbia, Ademilson, Borini and Suarez. The latter two often play on the wing as inside forwards.

I have 20mil too spend and am looking for a great young striker who will be class for many years. Im also trying for Aubymang on a free contract in January.

As youre in the fourth season spend some time looking through regens. Have a look at lukaku, Bony, Rodrigo, carlos fierro and erick torres

there are definitely some class regens in your save by now, but i always prefer getting real players while i can, those above are very good suggestions and aubameyang is class but not that young. Ademilson should be your star imo however. in terms of guys just hitting their stride I agree with Fierro and Torres, both are young and very talented. Insigne from Napoli (originally) will also be awesome for you and has similar stats to suarez in the game, only thing he lacks is off the ball, also Castaignos originally from twente. Alacer, Juanmi, Niang, Olinga, Adam Campbell all stars or future stars.

Yeh im not really into signing regens until i really have too. Will have a look at the suggestions. Cheers