Bayernfan17

Reaction score
I need a striker for Napoli. I have Cavani but he was injuried 1 month and none of my strikers scored in that period or any other period.So i need a reserve for Cavani.I need a poacher who can score lots of goals. I am prepared to pay 15 millionsfor that striker. What striker should I buy?

I'm Napoli and play cavezzi as my striker got cavani amr and jovetic aml got cavenaghi cheap as back up

Ive currently got Sebastian Ribas for Atalanta and he's leading the goal charts with 19 goals in 27 matches, signed him for £1.6 Mil and i play him as a lone striker, Target Man Att

Im in 2015/2016 with Napoli now, Cavani got injured for me too but for 6 months and i bought Kadlec and Doumbia in that time and ended up selling Cavani for £22.5m. Kadlec cost exactly £15m and he is well worth it, perfect poacher:

View attachment 259991

With Napoli I signed Giroud for about €9m, he averages a goal almost every game, and won tons of awards for me. I'd definitely recommend him. He's not much of a poacher though

You could just play Lavezzi or Vargas as a poacher?

Danny Welbeck is an absoloute beast on the game, try to get him in on a season long-loan with the option to make it permanent if you can.