JamesyNUFC

Reaction score
Need a good striker for around £5million, second season to go straight into my line up along side Kevin Gameiro..

lukaku, bought him for my newcastle save in first season as a lone striker should do well, if you want someone a bit older dembelle geezer (not the fulham one) should play well with gamey

Lucas Gaucho get him from sao paolo for 3.7 million (release clause)

Christian Benitez, Vaclav Kadlec, Romelu Lukaku, Andrej Kramaric, Dentinho, Brandao, Klasnic, Kevin Davies...

I saw your post and was going to suggest Gameiro lol watching him play he kinda reminds me of a french Peter Beardsley (I have Gameiro in my Newcastle team too) you could try Lucas Gaucho - Sao Paulo (3.7 mil buyout clause) he's proving to be quality for me he took a while to settle in and play well but he is young also Henrique from Sao Paulo he has a buyout clause too and looks like a real player Also try Yaya Sanogo Auxere under 18's if he hasn't been snapped up you can usually get him for around 5 mil (not sure on 11.3 thou) hope this helps a bit. Please post who you go for and how well they do ....

Last edited:
Kadlec wouldnt go straight into his squad...Nor be the best player for Kevin Gameiro

I'd go for Gáucho I'm still in pre-season and he seems to score for fun. And with a 3.7mil release clause I don't really think you can go wrong.