Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Getting real annoyed now. Been looking for a striker for literally over a year, and I can't find one who can put the ball in the back of the effing net and it's annoying me. I have plenty of money ( can go up to 5 mil), but no one wants to join/is good enough. Advanced forward or poacher please.

i found stevie may to be pretty good. Eggenstein at bremen is worth a look i picked him up very cheap on my pne save and he was awesome. Sanogo, james wilson on loan could be good for you

Playing as Portsmouth, Mason Bennet got me promoted from League 2 last season pretty much single-handedly. OK, division below but scored 40+ in all competitions. Only had him on season long loan and Derby took him back and aren't willing to release him on loan & I can't afford to buy him. Bought Kyle Lafferty who has been consistent if unspectacular. Got Zach Clough on loan (just picked him up on loan from Bolton - currently in Jan transfer window) so going to give him a go. Hortensius is right, if you can get James Wilson on loan, you're laughing all the way to the Championship but he's been loaned to Sunderland in my 2nd season and valued £13M+.

Gustavo Bou,Toni Sanabria(22 for my gijon side first season) Christian Stuani(33 for Boro first season) Anichebe is decent,Richairo Zivkovic(a bit more expensive tho)Hugo Almeida (Fener contract exp.)Boca ST as well,cant remember the name,that is enough