Vicente's a top winger, makes things happen, could get him for about £5.mil, Joaquin and Assulin also good players to have in your squad :)

try hulk... pay in 48 months if needed, hes a beast for tottenham. make him the only striker and target man, vdv as playmaker. he will BANG GOALS

Sulejmani is a good player. Hes not my first choice though. If you want to look at Ajax left sided players Urby Emanuelson is my starting AML. He can play anywhere down the left flank from defence to attack. In my first season, 27 league games, 8 goals, 19 assists. AVG rating of 7.49.

Sulejmani is a good player. Hes not my first choice though. If you want to look at Ajax left sided players Urby Emanuelson is my starting AML. He can play anywhere down the left flank from defence to attack. In my first season, 27 league games, 8 goals, 19 assists. AVG rating of 7.49.
Cheers mate i signed Emanuelson. Also got Caroll and Phil Jones thanks for all the suggestions!

Let me know how Emanuelson gets on in the top levels of the Premiership. He just had a cracking match for me there now. Top of the table clash Ajax v PSV. 5-0 to me. Eman scores 2, assists 2. MOTM award.

Let me know how Emanuelson gets on in the top levels of the Premiership. He just had a cracking match for me there now. Top of the table clash Ajax v PSV. 5-0 to me. Eman scores 2, assists 2. MOTM award.
Good result! Will do, do you know if hes good at left back? I cant really see him gettin ahead of Bale but if he impresses when he plays i might put him in instead of Assou-Ekotto at left back.

Honestly I have only played in in defence once due to injuries and suspension of my main left backs. Fabian Monzon and Vurnon Anita.

Monzon is worth a look at. Argentine left back 23, available from Boca for 2.5mil. Its wierd, hes finishing is only a 9 but hes got an 18 in long shots and freekick taking for me. Also an 18 in speed. Hes like a little Roberto Carlos for me. Gets forward and hits some belters, along with some cracking freekicks from distance.

ManC was doing so bad at first season, they offered adam johnson for 8m only, i believe. i snatched him to play as backup for both side

Seriously, I had Santa Cruz loaned from City. Best deal ever.

Ruud Van Nisteroy. I know this sounds very stupid, but he was great on my game for a small price. Scout him and see what you think, also Hulk or Saurez(sp)

Raul Rusescu as Striker-classy lad-i brough him at fulham and in 2 seasons i sold him for 14 millions at Ac Milan
Vasile Maftei as CB-also plays as a RB-38 matches for me-6 goals ,average rating 7,8
Nemanja Pejcinovic as LB -Great marking,good header,marvelous performances for me
Check them!