hadyncity

Reaction score
I am currently playing a save with Leeds and I need a striker that is worth around 1 million, any ideas on who I could buy?

I've currently got;

Noel Hunt - Getting old so wont be any good in the Premier league if I go up.

Matt Smith - Our best striker and will be my number 1 choice.

Steve Morrison - Like Hunt getting too old but does do a good job.

Souleymane Doukara - Does well against smaller opposition but against good teams plays bad, only has 2 star ability rating.

[Luke James on loan at Hartlepool] - I signed him from Hartlepool and loaned him back out, will be good next season.

So who could I buy that will be a good striker in this league as well as the Premier League.

Cheers :)

As Stupid as it sounds but if Libor Kozak is unwanted at Aston Villa, he devalues to 1 million pounds. In my save he joined Norwich and bagged 10 goals in 14 games in the championship

I usually sign Danny Ings for around 3M cos Burnley 9/10 get relegated, if you need more funding I advise to sell Morison?

Ezequiel Rescaldani was solid for my Boro team, signed him for £1.1 million at the start of the first season and got 29 league goals, sold him for £7 million after a year. With constant playing time has the potential to become a £15 million forward.