lukie

Reaction score
Ive been struggling with west ham since the beginnning of FM, i cant find one good striker on the game, sometimes i just play with no strikers, any ideas for one for west ham??????

Leigh Griffiths! Awesome, and young! You can get him nice n' cheap from Scotland's Dundee.

With a partner? And what role?
Thanks for the reply :D

Haha you play without a striker? Thats hilarious. Carlton Cole is class in the Poacher role given time, Piquionne was amazing for me aswell in the Advanced Forward role. 16 goals 12 assists in 30 appearences. If you have abit of money go for Kalinic from Blackburn.

Yeah, strikers annoy me! Haha, Carlton Cole expects to be played all the time though :/ That annoys me ha, And does piquionne do better with a partner or up on his own?

Necid? depending on what season your on... Not sure if he'd join West Ham though..

Yeah, strikers annoy me! Haha, Carlton Cole expects to be played all the time though :/ That annoys me ha, And does piquionne do better with a partner or up on his own?

Piquionne and Cole have a great partnership mate. Give it a try. What formation are you playing?

4-4-2 Diamond with ML and MR

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Necid? depending on what season your on... Not sure if he'd join West Ham though..

First season

Griffiths was awesome for me with Advanced Forward, and I played 4-3-3, with him in the middle, Marco Borriello left as Deep-Lying Forward / Support and Daniel Villalva right as Poacher. I think hes good with complete forward/deep-lying forward support.