Reaction score
would greatly appreciate recommendations for a solid poacher/advanced forward,

have sold Adebayor for 28mil - (couldn't believe that + 50% sell on clause)
sold Defoe

i have Demba Ba and nearly got hold of llorente on a free transfer but he went too Milan, Jovetic and Lewski (polish guy) have all recently signed elsewhere - had tried Cavani and Dalmiao but asking price wont budge below 30mil and i just dont want to pay that, i would like an established player mid twenty's, thanks

Hmm could you not get Cisse from Newcastle as well? On my Liverpool save he absolutely destroys me every time I play against him at Spurs (has Scored 4 goals and a hat trick against me in 2015/16!)

Cisse is possible but didn't do very well at all last season for Newcastle on my save,

Admeilson, Or mason bennett (more for the future though and is EQ qualified.)

Has Falcao gone anywhere mate?

Or go to player search and change search conditions to players in last 6 months of contract or look for players looking to leave that you could get for a bargain ;)

Has Falcao gone anywhere mate?

Or go to player search and change search conditions to players in last 6 months of contract or look for players looking to leave that you could get for a bargain ;)

Falcao - too much money on trans fee and wages - i'm looking to control finances at this stage and use youth further down the line

Falcao - too much money on trans fee and wages - i'm looking to control finances at this stage and use youth further down the line

If that is your way of doing things then Ademilson and Mason Bennett would be ideal signings if still at sau paulo and derby respectiviley!

What formation do you play with? Keuwke has torn up for spurs this season in my game im mangaging villa pretty cheap aswell.

i'll check out bennett for the future - havn't come across him before,
ideally would like a solid frontman to start my second season off with
Cisse is looking like a good option now

What formation do you play with? Keuwke has torn up for spurs this season in my game im mangaging villa pretty cheap aswell.

it depends on who i'm playing, generally 4-1-2-2-1 cautious for the bigger games or 4-2-3-1 attacking for lesser sides

wilfred bony, plays for vitesse, ivory coast, about 10-15mil

Not sure if this helps but im doing challenge mode [relegation] with portsmouth as i thought it would be good, not a perticular fan. Anyway managed to sign someone called Roland Linz 31 Austrian ST for £0 as that is what is he valued at
has 17 in COM, POS, PEN, HEAD, AND FIN single handedly saved the club scoring 28 goals, fantastic as a poacher in a 442 form, would b great as a back up ST lol

Another time try Charlie Austin. I know he might not seem like a great buy but I swear he will bang the goals in for and EPL team if played up with a partner as a poacher