Dharrison

Reaction score
I've just started a save with tottenham hotspur and looking at the squad I'm in need of a striker as I like jermaine Defoe but really unsure of Adebayor!!
So any striker suggestions or past experiences of any of around the 25 million mark or less preferably will be muchly appreciated!!

Have a look at Rodrigo from SLB he is really good and usually around 15-20mil euros

If you play without any updates the best player you can bring in if you factor price is ASPAS who has a 8.75m release clause.

Also look at:

Bony arnd 14m (not with updates tho)
Moussa Sow (around 25m)
Abel Hernandez (around 10m)
Michy Batshuyi - 18yo wonderkid with awesome stats (around 8m)

Cheers I shall ave a gander but I am playing with a update so any suggestions for that would be good please?

diego de girolamo, dont be put off by the stats he is quality up top

Cheers I shall ave a gander but I am playing with a update so any suggestions for that would be good please?

Abel Hernandez, Damiao, Kweuke, Eduardo (Might not want to join because one of his favoured clubs is Arsenal), Villa, Higuain (I presume on the update he would be set as leaving club?)

Yeah I tried higuan but he's not interested but cheers I ave a look at the rest!!

Abel Hernandez 5-7m
Kweuke now plays in Turkey - not sure if he'd come to you first season.
Destro
Soldado (a bit of real life there).

Best bet would be to tap up BERNARD from AT MINEIRO - endorse him (say he's wasted at AT MIN). Wait a day (their manager will go ballistic). Bid around 15m. They will either reject it or quote 37+m. Give up. A couple of days later he ll be on tranny list for about 26m and they ll take 16m instalments. Easiest player to tap up on FM13.

Try Jelavic. He's aged but he was the topscorer for me in the first season as Everton.
Play him as DLF (Attack).

Kadlec is awesome! scoring 26 goals first season for me, and even better secound. And hes still developing. Amazing player.