Striker needed!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter dexterico
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 3K

dexterico

Reaction score
hi i need to sign a striker for my leeds team who are doing pretty badly in the premiership. i have about 8 million to spend, am currently playing with beckford as a lone striker but need another to take the burden off of hiim. any help would be great thanks!

which year r u on? get lewandowski/oscar cardozo/v kadlec. i.m.o, beckford sux and i doubt he's scoring much in your game. u can also find regens who may turn out 2 become world class players

Kevin Doyle scores plenty of goals and blends in quickly and easy (around 6 million)

Bafetimbi Gomis. i broght him for barcalona and hes a lone striker, hes a great taget man and scores goals. hes about 8 million

thanks i'm in the third season. beckford scored 21 goals in 26 games in championship and has scored 7 goals in about 18 games in prem

My pick would also be Oscar Cardoza, if he is prepared to sign for you.

Just attach the saved game here and I will sign you 2 good Strikers who will help you to get in the Mid-Table!(they are secret...)

why the **** are they secret?
you telling people isn't exactly gonna effect your game is it. idiot

kierrison is immense, if he hasn't already been snapped up.

id go for Eidur Gudjohnson. I signed him for my Swansea game to partner Jason Scotland and it got me plenty of goals worth a try lad but u might only get about 2more season out of Eidur

Cardozo or Paloschi are both in your price range.

Tottenham_Hotspur (if that is your real name) i hate you with a passion,do you take lessons in how to be annoying because your brilliant at it.

Last edited:
Try and sign Paloschi from Parma. He turns out to be amazing. I got him and he was keeping Torres out of my Liverpool game. And I picked him up for £3m.

you can get micheal owen for 4-6m or mamadou Samassa is easily good enough to make my barce team(3m) and only 22

Nicuale or Klein does it for me.

And should be within price range

Back