his teamwork is 20 and is sooooooo consistent
he plays for shakhtar donetsk

christian benitez
ebanks blake
marlon king
tuncay
elmander
kenwyn jones

Just attach the saved game here and I will sign you 2 good Strikers who will help you to get in the Mid-Table!(they are secret...)

isn't the point of these forums to help people out or lots out other people like me need help with players. start helping people out more instead of being secretive. As for strikers I would go for mario balotelli costs a bit though signed him with chelsea and he kept me in champions league he can also play down the wing if one of your wingers are injured.

Cardozo or Paloschi are both in your price range.

Tottenham_Hotspur (if that is your real name) i hate you with a passion,do you take lessons in how to be annoying because your brilliant at it.

LOL, i think we eventually got rid of him.... my whole life has improved dramatically :)

sign steven fletcher, im leeds in my 9th season and he's still banging loads of goals in.

hi i need to sign a striker for my leeds team who are doing pretty badly in the premiership. i have about 8 million to spend, am currently playing with beckford as a lone striker but need another to take the burden off of hiim. any help would be great thanks!

i bought Andre-Pierre Gignac for my preston side and he scored 10 goals in his first 6 games including 2 against United.
If you can afford his wages he is a great player. Not sure on his value tho. i got him for 6.5 million altho he was unhappy at the time

Last edited:
Back