mahrk

Reaction score
I need a striker to partner Macheda
i'm Nottingham Forest in my 4th season in the premier league and i can spend up to 12.5 mill

thankyou.

I'm in 2012 with Newcastle, and rarely play Andy Carroll. When i do however, he seems to bags quite a few goals a game, and I don't think he would cost alot of money. If you have the latest patch aswell, search 'Diego Tardelli' - My friend signed him and he seemed to score a **** of alot of goals. His stats reflect this also.

Falcao, Funes Mori, Chris Wood, Denis Alibec, Yaya Sanogo, Vaclav Kadlec, Artur Kas'kov

So I'm assuming you want a fast striker? Try good old Kadlec or my be Vagner Love. But he might be too expensive.

Kadlec or Paloschi

Brilliant fast nippy strikers with great finishing.

Pablo Mouche, Rick van Wolfswinkel, Ola Toivonen, Chris Gadi, Rafael Sobis

Maybe try to get Yannis Tafer if he isnt too expensive in your game.

So I'm assuming you want a fast striker? Try good old Kadlec or my be Vagner Love. But he might be too expensive.
Foget about Love. He will be too old...

May be Vinicius (Palmeiras) or Jan Chramosta.

I got Chris Gadi, is he any good ? and what experience have you had from him ?

only had him on FM 2010, he was quite good in the under 18's, top scorer, bagged a few when i called for cup matches and less important matches, second season I loaned him to Young Boys for him to gain first team experience, was their top scorer :)

only had him on FM 2010, he was quite good in the under 18's, top scorer, bagged a few when i called for cup matches and less important matches, second season I loaned him to Young Boys for him to gain first team experience, was their top scorer :)

ahhh, sounds like a good player to me, i'll see what he can offer, i'd like his finishing to go up a little bit but his pace and dribbling aren't too bad.