brottor666

Reaction score
Hiya i am new to fm base.......

I managing Sunderland, first season. On first winter break i got 14 mln for transfers i need some good towering striker, i have tryed to get Oscar Cardozo but he doesnt want to join, and Romelu Lukaku has been bought by Arsenal any others ideas???

In front i have already Asamoah Gayan and Babacar (from Fiorentina).

Thank you in advance......

Crouch?

German lad Klose is old snd fairly short but immense in the air and will score goals....dont know if thats what you want

Cavani from Napoli?

Abel Hernandez from palermo i think...?

Buy Hulk! even if he doesnt fit this description

Llorente from Athletic Bilbao might be a good shout!

try sergie pilliser for $ 4.5 M he is goal machine he is old but u can use him for 2 seasons, he scored me 40 goals in 45 match.

Wait till the end of the season and buy Macheda hes not a giant like lukaku but still immense

You've already got a great striker in babacar, make sure you play him alot and he will produce into a world class player, big strong fast he got the mental side and a great finisher.

Yes i agree with you Shaneckham thats i bought Babacar in first season when he is still only 17 he will develop into world class no doubts....i am trying to get Europa so need someone who scores goals now some silent killer :)

Tomas Necid - CSKA
TomasNecidProfile_Attributes.png

Eugene Selezynov - Dnipro
Marcelo Moreno - Shakthar

take a look at some of these players, it was from Fm10 however most of them should still be in the same team and in the game, so just do a quick search for them :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/players/36704-good-cheap-target-man-thread.html

Simply if you can not find target man that suits you, use Babacar as target man.

I use babacar as a poacher and he ruins teams. Defoe or bent are good goal scores, Diego costa is a good scorer I think thats his name anyway!