Malich

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Firstly, sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask in.

I have a strong striker with the 'curls ball' ppm. Its a ppm i'd been searching for on a striker for a while so I want to get the best out of it. He's technically gifted as well - a complete forward - and I was wondering what would be better: shoots with power or places shots?

Any reasoning behind your choice would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks.

Place shots is good for strikers with finshing above 16. Shoot with power is good for strong advanced forward. Move into channels is a good ppm for lonely strikers or for poachers.

With the Curls ball PPM, I would prefer to pair that with shoots with power. It makes it that much harder for the keeper to stop the shot. And Shoots with Power allows brilliant looking goals.

I like places shot for someone with high composure, often approaches goal at angles, such as for a winger or wide striker.

I use shoots with power with central mids with high long shots attributes...and places shots for strikers with 15+ finishing and composure... the reasoning is that central mids arrice late into the box and aren't really that composd to place their shots, so i like them to shoot hard...i have also seen that shoots with power can cause strikers to miss some easy one on one as they blast it straight at the keeper