striker shots on target comparison discussion

rawjick

Reaction score
I have a player who is out performing way better strikers at other clubs, 3.5 star rated, 2.5 seasons with the club he has achieved 63%, 52%, 66% shots on target for each season respectively. Looking for other people who have experience with this or want to discuss it.

I had a stats comparison chart I was going to post but lost it and didn't realize there was an auto save feature. Too lazy to redo atm. Also this post was longer but it was blocking it because of forbidden words apparently...?Couldn't find any, it might have been too long, or someone's name?

Anyway going to finish this season (late Nov currently) if people are interested I'll post per 90 stat comparisons with ~5-10 top strikers.

There were some really interesting things to see though looking at the per 90 stats and if anyone would like to share their striker's per 90s and compare it to top strikers in their save I'd love to see it. Also if you know of a similar thread LMK because i couldnt find it! Broke this off as it still wasn't letting me post, also removed all the names :/. Quaschner is my striker @ Hoffenheim playing in the Bundesliga and champions cup currently. The players I was comparing him to were Aguero, Lewandowski, Barbosa(5 star beast at Dortmund who was really under performing at the midway point)

edit: If you have any strikers in particular you'd like to see compared with him let me know, its 2017 on my save so keep in mind old guys might be pretty old, will only compare with other players playing in top leagues, and would prefer champions cup teams.

Last edited: