Ramires

Reaction score
Need someone who will fit nicley THIS MY FORMAT AT THE MIN

1 STRIKER
Lennon AMR
VAN DER VART AMC
MODRIC AML (WHATS HES BEST ROLE?)

So i need a striker who likes a format like that.
Budjet around 1-6millon ( not much i no)

Youve got Defoe??

me playing spurs too

if ur tactic more to strengh, use pavlyuchenko
more to speed, use defoe
more to long ball, use crouch

they all quality..

i am playing spurs too with a formation of 4-4-2(diamond) usually..pavleyshenko has really disapointed me he can't score. defoe keane or defoe crouch

Nilmar, or fenando lorente....good, both quite consitant

i think both of them have good work rates too

good luck:)

Third season with the Spurs, got rid of Crouch and Keane, tried to sell Pavlychenko but no one bought him.
In my first season i got Lukaku for 8mil and also bought Albin, which can also play as a AML. Try to get Lacina Traore, Ahmed Khalil. When I was playing the demo as Juventus, I managed to get Bendtner on loan.

Defoe has been amazing for me, getting 26 goals in 23 league games now, which is twice as much as any other striker in the league (in my game). Usually playing him as a poacher next to Crouch/Pav as target men, but also plays him alone upfront sometimes against top teams with slower centerhalves. Crouch/Pav have been solid alone upfront when I play a one-striker set-up with target man against faster defenders that aren't as strong in the air. Dunno if this helped, just scribbled down some of my experiences for you :)

Van der vaart is a beast for me playing behind Defoe . into january and i am signing either Patrick Hemles or Ferando Llroente or Eridk Dyriziek (sp) Bayer 04

guys i might sign tevez for 11millon (transfer listed)

Don't bother buying a striker.

You have Defoe, Crouch and Pav and if you play them right they will get you goals. Guaranteed.

Don't bother buying a striker.

You have Defoe, Crouch and Pav and if you play them right they will get you goals. Guaranteed.

I wonder if you can tell me how can i play them...croush and pav have really dissapointed me....

I wonder if you can tell me how can i play them...croush and pav have really dissapointed me....

Well I usually play a 4-4-1-1, with Van der Vaart as the attacking mid/trequartista, whichever you prefer, and either Pav/Crouch up front as a deep lying forward. But if you wanna play 4 4 2 which is good for Spurs, drop VDV into central midfield as an advanced playmaker, have Defoe as a poacher and either Pav/Crouch as a deep lying support or target man.

Obviously if you play Crouch as target man, pick your most creative player as the playmaker and put all the balls on his head.