Striker told to live with captain

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Newcastle United striker Andy Carroll is bailed to live with his club captain after appearing in court accused of assaulting his ex-girlfriend.

More...

Let the spitroasting commence!

I guess its because he lives in a hotel so has no permenant address so he has to stay with Nolan so he can not skip bail.

Lol do you think they even asked Nolan first? What if Nolan dosnt want a lodger?

Lol do you think they even asked Nolan first? What if Nolan dosnt want a lodger?

I'd assume he was asked first and said he wouldn't mind. For the greater good of the team and all that.

Hopefully this will strighten Carroll out, i don't want him going the same way as Barton etc.

Hopefully this will strighten Carroll out, i don't want him going the same way as Barton etc.

I do, he deserves it.
The more Newcastle players portrayed as scumbags, the better.

Kev'll whip him into shape. :wub:

I like the lad and he has been linked with a move to Chelsea a few times and if he sorts himself out i wouldn't mind him at the bridge.

As this thread is about Newcastle and i dont want to start a new thread about this, does anyone think the story that Chris Houghton was going to be sacked if he didnt get a result on Saturday is true? Andy Gray just mentioned it on Sky

As this thread is about Newcastle and i dont want to start a new thread about this, does anyone think the story that Chris Houghton was going to be sacked if he didnt get a result on Saturday is true? Andy Gray just mentioned it on Sky

Would not be true.

Not even scumbag Ashley would do that.

Anything Gray says is BS anyway.

Everyone knows Mr Gray is Fergies love child and only loves Utd.

Back