Striker told to live with captain

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 3K
From the Chronicle, Thursday:

Toon striker Andy Carroll’s car was torched while parked on the drive of team-mate Kevin Nolan's house.
Carroll is living with the Magpies skipper as a condition of his bail after being charged with the alleged assault of a teenager.
Nolan also had his garage door daubed with graffiti when his property in Northumberland was targeted last night.
Police were called after the United pair spotted Carroll’s chrome-plated Range Rover - which he recently bought to celebrate being awarded a new five-year contract - in flames on the drive.
Firefighters arrived at the house at around 7pm.
And when police got there, they found graffiti relating to the Gateshead-born striker scrawled on Nolan’s garage door.
Today, the obscenities had been covered-up with a sheet, while security staff stood guard outside house to prevent any other intruders gaining access.
A Northumbria Police spokesman said: "A car was set on fire at 7.08pm on Wednesday, October 20.
"Police received a report from the fire and rescue service of a fire outside an address. Officers attended and a Range Rover was found to be on fire. The fire was extinguished by the fire and rescue service and no one was injured.
"The garage door of the property was also vandalised."

I never realised Carroll was a Gangster.

A crome plated Range Rover?

Get some ******* taste man.

I never realised Carroll was a Gangster.

A crome plated Range Rover?

Get some ******* taste man.

Him and Nile "Gangsta first, footballer second" Ranger, the future of Newcastle United

Him and Nile "Gangsta first, footballer second" Ranger, the future of Newcastle United

Atleast we could have a cool nickname, like G-unit, or something, if thats already taken..

Still can't quite top Stephen Ireland's pimped ride:
stephen-ireland-audi-2.jpg

Yeah. Andy Gray hates Newcastle. He thinks Blackpool have a better chance of staying up than Newcastle and West Brom.

Lol, they made a joke about this on the Guardian podcast.. didn't realise it actually happened!

In other news. Kevin Nolan has added a condition to the terms of Bail for Andy Carroll.. reading Peppa Pig stories to his kids..

Guardian

He has been allowed to go to the hotel.

We're all safe now. ;)

He has been allowed to go to the hotel.

We're all safe now. ;)

Haha, yeah he can now go back home once the renovation is complete. I'm trying to think whether I'd prefer Carroll or Barton to read stories to me.. (Obviously neither but for the sake of comedy..)

Haha, yeah he can now go back home once the renovation is complete. I'm trying to think whether I'd prefer Carroll or Barton to read stories to me.. (Obviously neither but for the sake of comedy..)

Well, I don't think I'd like either of them in my bedroom to be perfectly honest...

Carroll, simply because stories involving giants will be much easier to act.

So we're agreed:

Carroll>Barton when it comes to bedtime stories. :P

Back