Floxz

Reaction score
I've just started a new game with Liverpool and i need to buy a top class striker... Im willing to spend 40m pound on him, but i can't decide who.. Now i want to hear your proposals!

He needs to have good speed and technique.

Im playing with 11.3 update

Cheers!

Last edited:
11.3 update = Suarez-Carroll.

You don't need anyone else. But for £40 million you could easily get Neymar who meets your criteria of speed and technique.

If you fancy a bargain, try signing Christian Benitez from Santos Laguna. He only costs 2m and reguarly gets 20+ a season for my Newcastle side

carroll lol

No thanks.. His style doesnt fit.. I would never get the best out of him with my tactic..

11.3 update = Suarez-Carroll.

You don't need anyone else. But for £40 million you could easily get Neymar who meets your criteria of speed and technique.

Was thinking about Neymar, but something tells me no.

If you fancy a bargain, try signing Christian Benitez from Santos Laguna. He only costs 2m and reguarly gets 20+ a season for my Newcastle side

What season do he make the 20+ in?

Last edited:
Forgot to mention, using LFC's summer update, he's in City

Do they perform in PL?
Cavani does.Was great for me at Chelsea.Lavezzi is a good player but Im a useless manager and I never got him to play as well as others have.(That goes for when I was managing Napoli as well)

No thanks.. His style doesnt fit.. I would never get the best out of him with my tactic..

Was thinking about Neymar, but something tells me no.

What season do he make the 20+ in?

He starts scoring straight away. If you do sign him tell him to place his shots

He starts scoring straight away. If you do sign him tell him to place his shots
Thats not completly true.People have told me it always takes him about 1 season to settle before he starts banging them in for fun.

Thats not completly true.People have told me it always takes him about 1 season to settle before he starts banging them in for fun.

I guess it differs from game to game. He got 23 in his first season for me and 27 the season after. He did take until October/November to really get going though, but once he did he was averaging about a goal a game

I guess it differs from game to game. He got 23 in his first season for me and 27 the season after. He did take until October/November to really get going though, but once he did he was averaging about a goal a game
Maybe they ment like a season but he starts to adapt half way through.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Either way Cavani Neymar partnership upfront would see you score for fun.