lechibaw

Reaction score
Hi my friends, first I apologize for my bad english, I'm french.
I apologize too for the tittle, my tactic isn't as strong as diablo, but I really think there's something in it :)

It's a strikerless tactic, and I will only give formation screenshot: Screenshot by Lightshot
No results because I don't play with it from the start of season, but I'm in a very good shape with Toulouse FC in french L1

I was bored of the game since a while because I always found the ME was broken (sometimes you dominate but opponents scores in his only shot), and I saw Eusebio made a very good tactic, so I decided to play again for testing.

After a lot of draw I decided to totally tweak it for playing with my favoured style.

I want thanks Eusebio for is good work and because I stole him throw-in and corners settings :p

Thanks to give feedbacks if test it, I play the game very simply, all by default (training and no OI, maybe you can use Eusebio's)

https://www.mediafire.com/?9ijdj6dw15xo71u

Enjoy, kisses from France :)

Anti Diablo - the opposite of Diablo if their is such a thing - IT performs decent defensively and falls though offensively - Diablo were unstoppable with the scoring this one has nothing of that - its rather a big problem that it don't score - If you can't rely on your defenders your team will get into deep trouble - becourse scoring isn't on the table - I tried this with Getafe and it was horrible and I had to stop the test from boredom alone - they didn't stand a chance against much better opposition teams - I also tried it with Tottenham and again I just have to say their are big problems with the scoring part and if the defence fails their are trouble big time.

I think its a pitty you call this one Diablo as it has absolutely nothing to do with Diablo - Infact I haven't seen any tactics in fm16 that has anything to do with Diablo - for me Diablo don't draw and don't lose and then it scores a trememendously amount of goals with weaker players.

Sorry for this Harsh judgement, but its the truth

Hope you don't take offense, but its not a good tactic compared to the mass of tactics createcd and then it has nothing to do with Diablo at all.

Cheers mate

no problem mate, I don't know why but for me it works wonder with Toulouse, I know there's no diablo but the way I win is impressive so I call it diablo, that's all :)
also thanks for your test and reply :)

Anti Diablo - the opposite of Diablo if their is such a thing - IT performs decent defensively and falls though offensively - Diablo were unstoppable with the scoring this one has nothing of that - its rather a big problem that it don't score - If you can't rely on your defenders your team will get into deep trouble - becourse scoring isn't on the table - I tried this with Getafe and it was horrible and I had to stop the test from boredom alone - they didn't stand a chance against much better opposition teams - I also tried it with Tottenham and again I just have to say their are big problems with the scoring part and if the defence fails their are trouble big time.

I think its a pitty you call this one Diablo as it has absolutely nothing to do with Diablo - Infact I haven't seen any tactics in fm16 that has anything to do with Diablo - for me Diablo don't draw and don't lose and then it scores a trememendously amount of goals with weaker players.

Sorry for this Harsh judgement, but its the truth

Hope you don't take offense, but its not a good tactic compared to the mass of tactics createcd and then it has nothing to do with Diablo at all.

Cheers mate

Jes don't do sugar coating!