BALANCED NAPOLI.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 10
  • ELITE NAPOLI.png
    ELITE NAPOLI.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 12
  • UNDERDOG NAPOLI.png
    UNDERDOG NAPOLI.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 12
There is only one tactic that is worse than this, so we can congratulate you on the honorable 2nd place).And I tested about 300 tactics in this patch several times

There is only one tactic that is worse than this, so we can congratulate you on the honorable 2nd place).And I tested about 300 tactics in this patch several times
out of the 300 tactics u have tested just curious as to which u would suggest as being the best to use for a long save rather than a one season wonder tactic?

out of the 300 tactics u have tested just curious as to which u would suggest as being the best to use for a long save rather than a one season wonder tactic?
Knap's tactics are more balanced, the defense is better, but there are fewer goals scored. The other tactic is more attacking, they are both very strong.

Write me if you try them. I am interested to know the opinion of those who use them.

Knap's tactics are more balanced, the defense is better, but there are fewer goals scored. The other tactic is more attacking, they are both very strong.

Write me if you try them. I am interested to know the opinion of those who use them.
Do you test Olliw V4? I found this version on f.m. a r.e.n.a