No7Lukeee

Reaction score
I'm currently playing as Liverpool in my first season, January is approaching and I desperately need to bring in one or two clinical strikers.

I've got Sturridge (Poacher) and Aspas (F9) at the moment, They've scored 4 goals between them in 16 appearances. Both have two each, Sturridge has so many chances game after game, But he can never convert them.

I can spend around 18 million.

Thanks

well that's because you have f9 and poacher, use complete forwrd or advanced forward as the partner of a false 9, althoough to get the most out of liverpool, you should use a 4-3-3 (two inside forwards and a striker) have suarez as LF, sturridge as RF and buy a new striker.

I'm currently playing as Liverpool in my first season, January is approaching and I desperately need to bring in one or two clinical strikers.

I've got Sturridge (Poacher) and Aspas (F9) at the moment, They've scored 4 goals between them in 16 appearances. Both have two each, Sturridge has so many chances game after game, But he can never convert them.

I can spend around 18 million.

Thanks

I have two strikers Amido Balde, and Billy McKay, neither are anything too special. However, when partnered in a Target Man (support) and Poacher (attack) front two they both become monsters. Currently in March, and McKay has 38 goals in 46 games, and Balde has 36 goals in 51 games, not to mention Balde has 25 assists. This is in my second season. In the first season McKay had 48 goals in 55 games, and Balde had 25 goals in 45 games with 26 assists.