Strikers : Dzeko Tevez Cardozo Adebayor Robinho

scrimeoru

Reaction score
I have these strikers ,playing the POTG tactic with 2 upfront and one AM behind them and don't know how to mix them up. Tevez is awful with Dzeko. I don't know what role suits this partnership.I would need some advice about these 2 together roles and positions(as in left or right) or amybe another mix for them 2 to make them work. Also..some roles for them 2 would help. Thanks

Firstly get rid of Cardozo waste of space with a team of those partnerships. Now you a possibility of a good partnership between Adebayor [Target Man Taking the ball down and laying off to] Robinho [Poacher] Which I can say has worked wonders for me. But then you have Dzeko who is equally good at playing Target Man so you can rotate Adebayor and Dzeko while Robinho plays off them both. Not too sure about Tevez never played with him.

Well I'd have a poacher and a target man. So Dzeko and Robinho for example. In future, mate, use this thread :)

play tevez df and adebayor cf great partnership

As others have said, poacher (robinho) target man (dzeko). The other two can fill the same roles. Tevez would be fine as a poacher since he's fast enough, though you could try him as a complete forward.

Same prob m8 but with just dzeko signed. I play deep lying forward and advanced forward. No ones banging them in but they have 40 goals between them in January :/ I play dzeko tevez mainly. Dzeko as deep lying as he has good first touch and tevez advanced as he has good composure. Then I play robinho as trequarista ( replacing dzeko deep lying role) as creativity and I use adebayor as both I would sell him tho stats drop and value drops 15 mil after one year I rejected 20 mill bid stupid!