Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hi, i've been playing with Aston Villa this season and I'm currently 4th. I have bought Christian Benitez for 3m, and he has scored 25 goals this season. It's March in game time at the moment but I need to find another goalscoring striker to partner Benitez, as I think I rely too heavily on him. Carew's had a great season, but I need a younger, better player. Heskey is too old and transfer listed, and Gabby agbonlahor is injured and out of form (I don't have Bent due to no updates). Maximum spend: 10 million.

Any suggestions welcome!

Reaction score
I got Lukaku for Villa for only $10M and He's done well. Unfortunately he broke his jaw and my god, Heskey is sooo bad.

Staff member
Reaction score
I got Lukaku for Villa for only $10M and He's done well. Unfortunately he broke his jaw and my god, Heskey is a beast.
Corrected

and I would say Kadlec is probably your best option