west13

Reaction score
Hey i need a few ideas for strikers with my fulham save as i got Dembele,pogrebnyak, and johnson.

I would like new firepower for jan window so any ideas welcome i have 3.5m to spend plus i can sell to get cash. Although its telling me the club are not financially great so some players might not wana come.

Thanks in advance.

i've started a team as fulham and i've had great success with bryan ruiz up top, set as a trequartista, it suits his attributes, just retrain him as a striker and improve his finishing, with dempsey as a centre attacking mid (inside forward) then dembele and duff on the wings, i've just gone past january, won the carling cup, beating wolves on penalties in the final. doing well in europa, knocked out roma, ruiz scoring in both games. i use, fluid and control in the tactics, given ruiz, dembele, dempsey, duff lots of freedom and roaming.

fulham need better cm's, a back up CB and a winger or 2, i've signed arnautovic and steven davies for little and arne friedrich for nothing, he's decent back up, then nene of psg on loan (his attributes are great but so far he's done nothing of note). depending on budget, i will sign a new centremid, centreback and striker, then a young goal keeper and winger if i have cash. hoping for a £15m+ budget but that may be optimistic.

i use ruiz and dembele as poachers!! AWSOME!! sign ruben rochina pal so cheap and 20yr old so he becomes class!! and can play both wings

Friend of mine just started a file with Fulham and he brought in Welbeck on loan and he said he's been great and can't stop scoring.

why is arbeloa rated at £21.5m on the new update...?