weescotsman25

Reaction score
im currently managing stevenage in league two and my strikers cant score anything, any recomendations on strikers that are effective in this league?

If your squad is deep enough, arrange a friendly against a team with much lower rep. Arrange it for the Monday, stick one/two of your strikers&hopefully they should score a few. The 5 days should be enough for them to recover for the next game.

have not got the depth of squad to do that, just need some names of decent strikers

Erick Torres, Martin Galvan, Ahmed Khalil, Lucas Gaucho, Miguel Medina, Raul Nava

At League 2 level, the standout name that I can call on from my minimal LLM experience is Febian Brandy, a class above everyone else. Nicola Ventola is also a free agent that I bought for Crewe and had great success with. Basically look through the Free Agents list, maybe download a shortlist from here with good free agents and filter out the decent strikers

The only problem you might have as Stevenage is his wage demands... As far as I remember he ended up getting in excess of 2k p/w with me at Crewe, pricey but worth it although sometimes his finishing is rather frustrating. :mad:

Joe Anyinsah aint bad for a cheap option, picked him up on a free for Stevenage