Reaction score
Playing as wolves, looking for strikers on a free. Anyone got any names? Using 10.3 patch

Thanks

Not a free but just use the 48 monthly.

I'd recommend you place an offer for Kikin Fonseca, but don't put an upfront offer, just leave that at £0 then add a 48 monthly installment of 900K :)

You won't find a striker good enough on a free imo :)

Vratislav Lokvenc
Ebi Smolarek
Mark Viduka
Carsten Jancker
Christian Vieri
Goran Ljubojevic
Henri Camara
Ivan Kaviedes
Michael Mifsud
***** Topp
Santiago Ezquerro

Vratislav Lokvenc
Ebi Smolarek
Mark Viduka
Carsten Jancker
Christian Vieri
Goran Ljubojevic
Henri Camara
Ivan Kaviedes
Michael Mifsud
***** Topp
Santiago Ezquerro

Thanks for the list but most of them guys have clubs as I am using the 10.3 patch.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

I'd recommend you place an offer for Kikin Fonseca, but don't put an upfront offer, just leave that at £0 then add a 48 monthly installment of 900K :)

I tried that but it still said transfer delayed due to lack of funds??? asking price £0 with monthly installments of 110G. :O

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

I tried that but it still said transfer delayed due to lack of funds??? asking price £0 with monthly installments of 110G. :O

Try Donovan, you can usually get him on a free but he doesnt come until January. Usually if you wait too long most of the good free players will have clubs, so you have to be quick

Try Donovan, you can usually get him on a free but he doesnt come until January. Usually if you wait too long most of the good free players will have clubs, so you have to be quick

Yeah I was trying to sign that striker from sporting for 800G but he turned me down when I offered him a key player contract!!!

I would try and loan but most clubs want a loan fee like Arsenal wanting 3.8 million + pay Vela's wages in full!