Dicko1878

Reaction score
Has anyone else had this same issue with the strikers this year?

Currently I'm using Lukaku and Balotelli in my first season with an Everton test save, and the strikers barely score or get good ratings using a lot of different tactics on here e.g. Reaver etc.

Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this or a tactic they have has success with?

Has anyone else had this same issue with the strikers this year?

Currently I'm using Lukaku and Balotelli in my first season with an Everton test save, and the strikers barely score or get good ratings using a lot of different tactics on here e.g. Reaver etc.

Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this or a tactic they have has success with?

If it is just the striker having an issue then it is more than likely that he is being isolated or marked out of the game, you can try a different type of player or a different role but this is usually caused by a lack of support or movement in the final third. unfortunately in single striker systems this is just something you need to accept. in my current test save im rotating andrea belotti and ayoze perez and is working quite well

If it is just the striker having an issue then it is more than likely that he is being isolated or marked out of the game, you can try a different type of player or a different role but this is usually caused by a lack of support or movement in the final third. unfortunately in single striker systems this is just something you need to accept. in my current test save im rotating andrea belotti and ayoze perez and is working quite well

I actually just went back to your tactic and it seems to be going a lot better with Lukaku! Unfortunately I've got no wingers they're all injured haha