TCold

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm playing as man city and am finishing season 2014/15.
I have 4 strikers in my squad atm, which are Dzeko, Aguero, Neymar and Agbonlahor. I play with only 1 striker in the field and I switch the first 3 around all the time, with Agbonlahor being mainly my main substitute. But the thing is in this season and the previous one Neymar played a bit poorly. Scored only like 6 goals in 25 matches. And i'm not really happy about that.
That's why i've been thinking of selling him and getting some other striker instead. I've been looking mostly at Lukaku, Babacar and Hulk and i can't really decided what to do. Should i keep Neymar (not really liking that) or should i sell him and sign any of those other 3?
Though Hulk is already switching clubs at the start of the transfer window and i'll have to pay a bit much probably to get him, though money is not really a problem. :p

So what do you guys think? Which one of those 3 should i buy? Any other ideas on my situation are welcome too. :)

Keep Neymar play him as an Advanced forward and he should bang in minimum 20 goals, did for me.
if you want to sell him, get Babacar, he's a monster.

WTF are you thinking. You only need 2 strikers if you're playing with lone striker. Sell Dzeko/Neymar and Agbonlahor, Aguero should be kept at all cost. You don't need to sign any strikers more

Neymar play pretty well as a inside forward from the left.

I you wanna buy i would tell you that the best buys are babacar( can play as a complete forward just as dzeko) or hulk( he can play very well as a att mid from the right also)

neymar works really well as an AML on inside forward. bangs in loads for me like that. also have to agree with the above though, if you only play one strikers, then there's no need to have 4 on your books

The thing is i'm playing with a lone striker for half a season now. I had to change my tactics to more offensive one because we were failing to score goals. I used to play with 2 before. I used to play 4-4-2 with a DM, MR, ML and a AMC. Changed to 4-2-3-1, with 2 MC, AMC, AML, AMR. Works better.

I think i'll just sell neymar then, without buying more. I'll keep Agbonlahor as a joker from the bench though, seems to work quite well. :p

Yeah. In the summer before my first season, lol. I don't remember what it was about, but he was really angry with me and wanted to go, so i let him go and bought Dzeko.

If you play with a loan striker u need 3 strikers.
1Your Main strikier
2You Sub
3Backup incase someone gets injured.
Usually ur main striker is a key player while the sub might be rotation and ur 3rd will be baclup.Having these strikers on these squad status not only keeps wage to a minimum(which u dont really need) but it also keeps people happy.
As for the strikers you have.Dzeko in my opinion is the odd one out.The other 3 are mainly poachers while he is a target man.
Depends on what way ur playing them tho.
In my opinion it shud be like this
1Aguero
2Agbonlahor
3Neymar.
This is only because Neymar is not scoring.There is no point in him being ur main striker if he cant score.

If i remember right, he was loaned to barca with a clause they can buy him whenever they wish, which they did at the end of the season. I think the price must have been around 10 mil. Don't really remember.

EDIT: @coolguyrko I have Agbonlahor as a sub and backup both. I rotate Dzeko and Aguero to keep them fit and it has worked really well.

Last edited:
Buy an awseome regen or newgen or whatever people are calling them.This way if you play him in the under 18s sqaud and 2 of ur strikers get injured and if he is good enough he can be brought into the first team squad until ur strikers have healed.I did this first season in my man united game.Berbs Hernandez and Owen where injured and I played 2 strikers so Rooney was my only striker apart from obertan who I moved from the wing to to the striker position and he played well.But I also called up Wickham and Sanago from the under 18s squad.
Wickham netted about 3 or 4 in his short stint in the first team.Sanago never really got to play.He was mainly a sub but was still top scorer in the under 18s league.

What type of striker are u playen.Target man,poacher,adv forward or what role is it.

Last edited:
Yeah, i have a good regen already. I usually play him in minor league matches and league cup matches. He does quite a good job, a lot better than Neymar does, so yeah. 1 more point for Neymar to go. ^^

EDIT: I change that. Aguero i play as poacher and Dzeko as target man.

Last edited:
Hi.

I'm playing as man city and am finishing season 2014/15.
I have 4 strikers in my squad atm, which are Dzeko, Aguero, Neymar and Agbonlahor. I play with only 1 striker in the field and I switch the first 3 around all the time, with Agbonlahor being mainly my main substitute. But the thing is in this season and the previous one Neymar played a bit poorly. Scored only like 6 goals in 25 matches. And i'm not really happy about that.
That's why i've been thinking of selling him and getting some other striker instead. I've been looking mostly at Lukaku, Babacar and Hulk and i can't really decided what to do. Should i keep Neymar (not really liking that) or should i sell him and sign any of those other 3?
Though Hulk is already switching clubs at the start of the transfer window and i'll have to pay a bit much probably to get him, though money is not really a problem. :p

So what do you guys think? Which one of those 3 should i buy? Any other ideas on my situation are welcome too. :)
buy defederico, if he hasn't been bought already the highest you should spend is 18m