livipunk

Reaction score
I'm just in the middle of a game as Livingston. I'm currently playing Falkirk and my top striker (Iain Russell) has had 3 goals chopped off for being off-side (rightly so). I was just wondering if anyone knows what stats determine their ability to stay on-side. I think it's to do with concentration, positioning and off the ball, but I'm not sure.

Cheers in advance. And apologies to mods if this is the wrong section, but this is pretty tactical? :p

as well as his PPM's mate and then his PI's like run from deep! try get him to run from deep sometimes and run with ball often instead :)

Ahh. Will do. That'll require a lot of retraining and he's already 28 :p. He likes to beat the off-side trap (just like IRL). But I just thought he's rubbish at it in-game because the three stats I mentioned are quite poor: 7, 10 and 9 in the order above...

Still, he's scored 12 in 13(1) so he's still pretty good :).

Cheers.

that was my next question, how many has he scored? If I was you I would not change a thing!

Lol, I know he's a monster :D. He's like that IRL too.

I'm just ****** off at him cause if he could only stay on-side he'd have about 23 by now and I'd have more wins than draws :p. Pick my battles I suppose <)

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Just looked at the player stats for Scottish First Division and he is top of the off-side rankings with 21, second place is on 13. :p