Strikers struggling to score

SAFC7

Reaction score
so im in november on my first season with man city. ive started off good im 4th and recently my strikers are starting to miss goal scoring opportunties where they would normally score. any tips?

i normally play Santa Cruz or robinho upfront but robinho is injured at the minute

this also happened to in my arsenal season before and its really starting to get on my nerves lol HELP!!!! this is never happened to me on the other footy man games

yeah I had the same with Park Tae-Young a 31 years old 'regen' with my Man City game, just kept waiting and finally he scored a goal after 20 hours. He has great statistics and all my other strikers were injured.'it was getting on my nerves too. Would like a tip as well!

you just have to wait but making the strikers swap with each other will make it harder for them to be marked and will give them more chances

Rooney managed to go half a season without scoring for me. Also have a similar problem at Barcelona. My teams do well but just dont score enough goals. I have tried a couple of the tactic downloads but these dont seem to work either. Any tips are welcome. Thanks.

I have tried loads of different stuff. What have people done in the past with Man U or Barcelona? ie. who have they played together and what formation?

give them max creative freedom. they will score

Stop giving people this as the answer to everything. Chaning the freedom to max might not suit their tactical style of play. Also too much creative freedom being assigned to a player can lower their performances.

Do you play 1 as a tm and then 1 with a free role??How many goals did your strikers score in a season?

setting the creative freedom to max for both strikers has worked well so far for me. :)