xaviesta

Reaction score
No matter which strikers i use, i can't get them to consistently score, playing a 4-2-3-1 w/ wingbacks as AC Milan with great supporting cast, Winger, playmaker, IF.

I bought Klaas Jan Huntelaar who's stats are excellent as a poacher, tried Pazzini who is good & many others on previous saves. He'll bag a brace and go missing for game on game.

What individual instructions do you give your strikers? I've tried just basic short passing/move into channels, & then short passing/hold position (which makes more sense to me as i want him to be in the box) but don't seem to work out.

Any tips?

Huntelaar is beast for me. I play him as poacher with IF on both sides and AP behind. I have him to move into channels. He was topscorer in league and european golden.

Strange, you just set him as short passing/move into channels? anything else?

Also where are your crosses aimed to, or not?

Your strikers are much more likely to score if they have a strike partner (otherwise they can just be marked out of the game). Try getting another striker to complement Huntelaar (E.g. get a big strong target man/DLF).

Your strikers are much more likely to score if they have a strike partner (otherwise they can just be marked out of the game). Try getting another striker to complement Huntelaar (E.g. get a big strong target man/DLF).

Or a shadow striker to feed off the balls your striker tries to give.. I've had humungous success with Rooney and Mata in that aspect..

The funny player in this game (for me anyway) is Nouha Dicko. Now I must admit I've never had a problem getting strikers to score in this game, but Nouha Dicko just makes no sense. His stats aren't great, but he is a decent poacher. However, in his first season for me he scored 31 goals in 32 apps, and then this season he has currently scored 35 goals in 28 apps. Monster.