HarryLIVE92

Reaction score
Im looking for a 20+ goals a season striker because almost all the strikers I can think off who would get that many have a contract release price off £80,000,000+. My budget is around £30,000,000+

I'v tried vela and he wont come to me but I'l try the other one thanks mate.

Alberto Paloschi - Co-owned by Parma and AC Milan
Is top scorer in Serie B on my game currently with 21 goals and another 5-6 games left!

Alberto Paloschi - Co-owned by Parma and AC Milan
Is top scorer in Serie B on my game currently with 21 goals and another 5-6 games left!

I'm not a fan of Paloschi, had him for two seasons now and he just won't do it for me. He's my 5th choice now behind Torres, Laurito, Alex Teixeira, and David N'Gog.

I would highly recommend Federico Laurito to you though. Cost me £25m and he's been worth it so far. Him and Torres have a fantastic partnership.

I haven't signed Paloschi so I can't be too specific but I really think he's a great player and I'll let you know again once I've signed him!

yh alberto paloschi is truly class!

if your gonna buy paloschi and set him to hold up ball role then DONT buy him would be a waste.

BUT if your gonna set him to run onto ball then its a MUST buy. For my arsenal team carlos vela has the free role to do anything he wants and paloschi just playes off the last defender sensational partnership :)

Adebayor is Top Marksman for all season in my games. Vela and Aguero is good. Sign Eugene and Cardozo (both of them is a great target man). Maybe you try sign Balotelli. He is amazing for my squad.