TCold

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm playing Liverpool and my 3rd season is slowly ending. I have 3 strikers in my team. Romelu Lukaku, Luis Suarez and Sergio Aguero.

Lukaku is a beast. Scored 22 goals and had 6 assists in 20 games. The other 2, not so much. Aguero only 12 goals and 4 assists in 26 matches most of those came from like 2 or 3 in one game and then nothing. He has a really low rating all the time, around 6.60 :/
And Suarez has been injured a lot but is still solid.
I play all 3 of them as a poacher in the same tactic.

I bought Aguero before this season for 20M € and have him on 200k per week...

Now i'm seriously wondering if i should just get rid of Aguero since his wages are gigantic or do i give him another season?

it depends, can you afford to have him? is he deterring you from signing other area's for your team? if so then sell him!

try using him in a different role even? change your formation so fit him in correctly with Lukaku? train Suarez to play outwide instead, Amr or Aml?

Sell and buy cavani, he is immense i bought him for united and played him as a complete forward or a poacher either or he performes great. 45 goals in his first season along side rooney and about the same for the next 3 season i won the CL 5 times in a row trust me he is the best striker ive ever bought and quite cheap for £30 million considering i've won loads with him on my save so the £30 million is paid back quite quickly !!

I'd prefer his wages were not so high as i strive for a good financial situation as well. Doesn't deter me from signing other areas as i'll have to sell some players to buy some anyway, my squad is pretty big.

I guess i worded a line there badly. I meant that i rotate them as poachers in my tactic, they don't play together. I'm playing with a lone striker in a 4-2-3-1 formation. Playing Suarez as AML or AMR is also not needed as i have a ton of players rotating there: Dzusdzak, Griezmann on the AML; Hulk, Ninis and Balotelli (since january cuz he was offered to me) on the AMR with Hulk also playing AML if needed of course.

I think I agree though that it would be a better idea selling him for a good price and instead giving more chances to my regen strikers. Have 2 really good ones i bought. Cuz also if i do my wages will be really low also considering Carra is retiring and Kuyt will leave and i hopefully can get rid of Cole. That's like 500k per week of my wage bill. xD