WhitleyBayFC

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've started the San Marino challenge and I am in charge of the club and NT. Basically, for the club I am desperately seeking strikers - I have a parent club in Cesena but they have loaned out nearly all their players and the ones that are left are refusing to join San Marino (understandable I guess). I signed Hughes Ayivi as he dominated for Hartlepool in a previous save. I missed out on Aaron Moses-Garvey who went to Espanyol.

I have a budget of 90k and about 5k on wages - I can't offer anyone over 2k a week at the moment. Any suggestions?

Thanks

WhitleyBayFC

FA Vase Winners - 2002, 2009, 2010, 2011.

Hi everyone,

I've started the San Marino challenge and I am in charge of the club and NT. Basically, for the club I am desperately seeking strikers - I have a parent club in Cesena but they have loaned out nearly all their players and the ones that are left are refusing to join San Marino (understandable I guess). I signed Hughes Ayivi as he dominated for Hartlepool in a previous save. I missed out on Aaron Moses-Garvey who went to Espanyol.

I have a budget of 90k and about 5k on wages - I can't offer anyone over 2k a week at the moment. Any suggestions?

Thanks

WhitleyBayFC

FA Vase Winners - 2002, 2009, 2010, 2011.

Get Wesley Ngo Baheng if you can, tearing things up for me in my Torquay game, £1.8 k wages, free transfer, 16 games, 13 goals. Seems to play best up front on his own in a 4- 1DM - 2CM - 2AM L/R -1 CF, but has bagged a few for me in 4-4-2 also.

Fabian Brandy
Francis Jeffers
Razak Omotoyossi

There are a lot more but my mind has gone blank!

Brandy is excellent for a first season striker. I also have Kieran Agard on my Crewe save and partnered with Brandy he is deadly. Got him for free however he has one year of contract at Everton. 1st season on loan to me and second on a free highly recommend