Striking Partner For Mario Balotelli

Cardozo is probably the best partner, attribute wise. But I don't think you need the perfect one, just get someone decent and build up their confidence together by playing them week in, week out.

yeah balotelli stats suggest he plays better as a winger however if you send a highly rated scout out with say 19 player ability and potential then you will find that they allways come bk with he is a striker verdict, i had him player along side benzema which was perfect coz the had both as favoured personal and '*** liked each other' .. also if you have the right training schedule after a season you will see his stats fly up not his crossing or corners but his finishing and composure rockets up his is on 13 finishing if im right when you first get him. but after 2 season like i did of training him his finishing and composure went from 13 finishing to 16, and composure from 12 to 17 also his mental attributes like off the ball went sky high to to 19.. soooo the caveat the that is he plays better as a stricker.. if you use him as a winger his stats aren't going to shoot up much however as a striker defiantly.. set his player preferred moves to move into channels and then when his masters that you then have a beast of a stricker. can croos the ball from moving into channels and can finish all round stricker also has amazing strength sooooooo he is a stricker.. that is the denouement !! haha

actually i disagree with all of you!!!!!!!!
i have been playing him as an inside forward on the left AML
26(4) GAMES 21gls 21 assists 7mom Ave 8.07

He keeps coming in onto his right and smashing/curling it in or going outside and crossing in for rooney
Although as a SC he also got 4gls from 6games. I think he will be better there once his mental stats improve because the big teams mark him out when playing as a Striker

Last edited: