Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I currently have 2 strikers ademilsion and another regen, should I sign this lad for 23 mill?View attachment 321211
show us a screenshot of your other regen and admilson. this regen looks quite good, considering he is only 19 although 23 mil seems a little steep. try to haggle down to round 17 or 18 mil.

Like a glove!
Reaction score
Already posted there, I never get a reply.
Just wait a little longer, people use the thread all the time.

As for the opening question, £23m is a lot to pay. Only pay it if you fully trust you're doing the right thing.

Reaction score
Just wait a little longer, people use the thread all the time.

As for the opening question, £23m is a lot to pay. Only pay it if you fully trust you're doing the right thing.
Yeah I know but on a previous player I did not get a reply in days where as on here i got one within an hour, by all means you can close it, also yeah I have faith as I risked it with this player:View attachment 321235
I have took risks before and they did not pay off, but they were small sums of money, nothing more than 500k

Last edited:
Reaction score
no i would not buy him, your other regen is just as good.