JoePod

Reaction score
Well, I'm using JP's Total Football Tactic and wont he treble first season. However, my strikers let me down in second half of the season, the big scoring wins dried up and it was more close finishes.

I have drogba as my complete forward. He netted 26 in 51.
My 2 poachers are Jovetic and Anelka (used Kalou and Sturridge alot, had major injuries all over my team yet somehow won the treble :D) Them four combined scored 42.

So with an all out offense tactic, My strike trio scored 68 goals in all competitions. That's not as many as I'd like.

I'm wanting to keep Drogba as my complete forward for a season or two more. But I feel I need to change the poachers now.

So could anyone give me a few names for the 2 poacher slots that can perform well in 2nd season but also fairly young. and maybe a youngster for complete forward role in a season or two.

PS. I have Muniain and Kadlec already.

Well, the youngster for the complete forward role has to be Lukaku, obviously.

How young is "fairly"? Lisandro Lopez is the best poacher on the game, and Hulk works well there too.

Aguero. Not so much a poacher but he would work well playing drogba as a target man

Edin Dzeko is good to partner Drogba up front i purchased for for 30 million, but the money is well spent, if he's not scoring he's setting goals up for other players.

Lukaku would be good. Depends how much money you have and you are willing to spend on a player, you can get Aguero with 60 million.