Strip Tevez of captaincy - Rosler

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Ex-Manchester City striker Uwe Rosler says Carlos Tevez should be stripped off the captaincy and allowed to leave.

More...

Ex-Manchester City striker Uwe Rosler says Carlos Tevez should be stripped off

Interesting.

But yeah, on topic, I think he should. What good's it going to do having a captain who doesn't want to be there. He's going to motivate no-one.

I was surprised when he was given it in the first place.
Now he's saying he wants to leave, he shouldn't be the captain, that's clear.

tevez is such an ****, just retire if u really miss ur daughters rather than get transfered to other clubs

apparently, he wants his daughters to live in a spainish speaking country

Because his daughters live with his ex-wife. They don't get on so she's not going to let her kids move to another country.

ok, ok , we all know that tevez is a first class ****. im also kinda glad he's at citeh now cuz tevez and co. is ******** the dressing room :)

According to FM, changing captain in mid season will upset the team :)

On topic, it was bad choice to hand captaincy to Tevez. He doesn't even know the language i dont know how he communicates with his players. Kolo was ok choice, Kompany would have been good choice and also De Jong.

On topic, it was bad choice to hand captaincy to Tevez. He doesn't even know the language i dont know how he communicates with his players. Kolo was ok choice, Kompany would have been good choice and also De Jong.

yea ... u can't change the captain .. he will be upset

De Jong will break the leg of whoever disobey his orders ;)

Conclusion : Tevez is a complete **** now and forever.

Tevez isn't a ****.

No offence but his family comes before football. If this is his genuine reason for wishing to leave then it would be a huge loss to the EPL.

You will struggle to find someone who works as hard for the team and for themself as Carlos Tevez does. His off-field actions are certainly questionable, but he's not a **** etc.

Tevez isn't a ****.

No offence but his family comes before football. If this is his genuine reason for wishing to leave then it would be a huge loss to the EPL.

You will struggle to find someone who works as hard for the team and for themself as Carlos Tevez does. His off-field actions are certainly questionable, but he's not a **** etc.
His actions recently make me sick, if he wants to leave, leave honourably, not "hands in transfer request" then saying "I am still playing football, gimme back my captain strip". If he want's to play football, don't request tranfers, just ask for a few weeks of leave to negotiate with his family what they want to do.

I hate that *****!, hope he retires and gets sued for every cent he earnt, he's a greedy ungrateful mug. If he missed his daughters that much he would retire and quit football right now, not sit there pondering a transfer elsewhere in Europe

Back