Strip Tevez of captaincy - Rosler

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 1K
he shouldnt be captain anyway and i said this a little while ago and got slated for it. The man can't even speak the language properly and he has been here what 5-6 years?? I don't understand all this ah fair play to him if he wants to spend time with his family etc etc, Tevez knew what he was getting himself into and a footballers carrear is very short. Why not finish a playing carear at 30odd and then he has got the rest of his life to move back to Argentina and spend tucked up with his family.

I'm pretty sure that I read an article not too long ago, saying that Tevez was considering early retirement. He comes from a very family orientated culture, and I for one can't begin to say that I understand his situation. It will be sad to see a player of his calibre leave England.

That said, he could be using this as an excuse. Everyone knows that certain players and agents lie through their teeth. Oh, and on the captaincy issue, I'm a firm believer that forwards shouldn't be given the armband whatever their ability or nationality

Rosler knows what he's talking about; he knows Man City and he's got quite a bit of managing experience from Norway, where he's been quite good, saved Molde, Solskjaer's club, from relegation this year when he was appointed interim manager.

Just Invite a freaking Spanish teacher over! Or use your money to invite 50 citizens from Spain to live in Manchester.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to immigrate (legally) to Britain from a non-EU country without immediate blood relatives here?

he shouldnt be captain anyway and i said this a little while ago and got slated for it. The man can't even speak the language properly and he has been here what 5-6 years?? I don't understand all this ah fair play to him if he wants to spend time with his family etc etc, Tevez knew what he was getting himself into and a footballers carrear is very short. Why not finish a playing carear at 30odd and then he has got the rest of his life to move back to Argentina and spend tucked up with his family.

Agree about the captaincy, however; you can't just make up for missing a large portion of your child's early life by being around later on when they are older.

Back