this tactic is definetly unbelivible. I didnt tried other yours tactics beacuse I dont like that formations.

but from all tactics I tried on this forum and I tried many this is the best. I wanted to have tactic with amc that plays like this one but I just cant find nothing not even close to this.

once again fantastic tactic

this tactic is definetly unbelivible. I didnt tried other yours tactics beacuse I dont like that formations.

but from all tactics I tried on this forum and I tried many this is the best. I wanted to have tactic with amc that plays like this one but I just cant find nothing not even close to this.

once again fantastic tactic

Cheers, mate! (H)

GobBluthJD Im still playing fm15 because im poor and cant afford fm16 yet :p hehe when i load your tactic the swap, corner and other instructions are missing from the tactic i think ? the swap certainly is. am i being thick and missing something ?

GobBluthJD Im still playing fm15 because im poor and cant afford fm16 yet :p hehe when i load your tactic the swap, corner and other instructions are missing from the tactic i think ? the swap certainly is. am i being thick and missing something ?

Hm..that's strange. They should be there, let me take a look at it and see...

Do someone still remember this tactic's TI's and PI's? I would love to try to recreate it on FM 2016...