GobBluthJD I noticed that only the DF has personal instruction to swap with AML and AML doesn't have it .Is this glitch and i need to set AML also swapping with DF , or leave it like that ???

Hm...I don't think they both need to be set. My guys are swapping just fine with only instructions on the DF. Maybe they would swap more often if they AML is also checked to swap? I don't know...that will be a good test for me :p

i'm having some little defensive problems, my players are making 1 penalty per game sometimes, but i have 11 games in a row without losing, only get smashed by chelsea in the opening game.
View attachment 944206

i'm playing with Swansea

i lost Ayew to african cup, my team can't repeat some results but we still fine in first on premier league.

View attachment 227646

the Classification of premier league View attachment 227645

and my squad View attachment 227647

LOL at someone 1 star bombing ALL of my threads.

Haters gonna hate. (H)(H)

is the b2b and the RPM the same or is one better than the other

( tactic wise, as one is b2b the other is RPM )

Is it suit for 15.3.2?

Στάλθηκε από το GT-S7710 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Is it suit for 15.3.2?

Στάλθηκε από το GT-S7710 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Whatever the newest one is - it's only a few weeks old so it's suitable for whatever we're all playing on now :p

I Finished that season with swansea winning the premier league and the FA Cup
now, to be honest, i don't like the Striker, i saw that u tested with other roles, but the defensive helps more on attack, maybe if he don't help but make goals and the others help, if we change the roles of raumdeuter for something on suport it will work?

I Finished that season with swansea winning the premier league and the FA Cup
now, to be honest, i don't like the Striker, i saw that u tested with other roles, but the defensive helps more on attack, maybe if he don't help but make goals and the others help, if we change the roles of raumdeuter for something on suport it will work?

just remove swap from striker and left RMD. put it to none.

then he will score pretty much and there is not much diference to tactic.

just remove swap from striker and left RMD. put it to none.

then he will score pretty much and there is not much diference to tactic.

Exactly. I like the swap just for variety and for the types of players I like buying, but your striker will score more and be an outright striker if you just untick the swap positions part.

GobBluthJD- out of all your tactics you've made recently which 1 would u say is the strongest for defensively and attacking overall