Struggle with selling players :S

l92w

Reaction score
I dont know if its just me but i seem to be offering my whole squad for sale and i will litterly only ever sell two of them maximum. Its really annoying aswell as i will get a million and one loan requests but barely any transfer requests even if i offer my players dirt cheap.

is there anything i can do to encourage the sale of players? please help thankyou :)

I think unsettling your player might help in the selling process. You can also set the status of the player to not needed by the club to attract other clubs and also for the player to agree a permanent deal.

I usually unsettle the players whom I'm unable to sell by having a bad conversation like criticising their performance or simply saying something that annoys them. This way they become unhappy and are ready to leave the club.

I am having same problem, I put them on transfer list, set status to not needed, make them
Unhappy, offer them to clubs! Nothing works, just can't sell them, and when I do get offers they are way lower than the player is worth!

This thread has already been started by someone else.
SEARCH
Or you could use the post your fustrations thread.

lol well i do apologize raf im new to this whole concept but yeah ill ckeck it out :)

well this is not just frustration...in my game also no one baying players from my team even if I set their value on 0 but when I send offer for some player suddenly at least 5 more clubs are interested and sending offers

lol well i do apologize raf im new to this whole concept but yeah ill ckeck it out :)

Loooool dw I was like you when I first joined as Raikan will tell you!
Also sorry if I sounded flippant I had a bad day!

Last edited: