cuddles

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Won the championship after a pretty fantastic first season, sold a lot of fringe players and got in some decent players. I was fairly confident that we could make a solid go of avoiding relegation now in the BPL.

After a fairly decent start the main highlights being a brilliant 3-0 win over Swansea, and also coming back from 2-0 down in consecutive matches to ****** well deserved draws against Man City & Southampton.

However since this decent start i am now 12 games into the season and it is by no means a crisis........yet, I am being to worry about my teams incredibly poor performance and leaking goals in against teams who to be honest i should be beating (C.Palace, Derby & QPR - All scored 3 against me)

Tips & Advice much appreciated as i am struggling a bit.

View attachment 318938

what formations and mentality and team shape etc. are you using?

Also you havent won on tv so you may have an issue with your squad personality/mentality and their ability to play in 'bigger matches' - it may just be a coincidence as i wouldnt have expected to take much from those games anyway as most were away from home against established prem sides.

Also is you are having defensive problems try changing the teams training focus